Looking for a healthy and delicious recipe to add to your dinner rotation? Have you tried using zucchini as a main ingredient? This versatile vegetable is not only low in calories but also packed with nutrients.
Zucchini is a summer squash that is widely available during the summer months. It is a popular ingredient in many cuisines and can be prepared in a variety of ways, including grilling, sautéing, and baking. One of the easiest and most delicious ways to enjoy zucchini is by baking it.
Baked zucchini is a simple and healthy recipe that you can make at home with just a few ingredients. It is a great side dish that pairs well with grilled meats or can be enjoyed on its own as a light lunch or dinner. In this article, we will share a delicious baked zucchini recipe that is easy to make and sure to please your taste buds.
You will adore this Baked Zucchini Recipe if you’re looking for a nutritious meal. This traditional dish is made healthier and tastier by substituting raw cheddar cheese and zucchini for the potato. It will be popular with people of all ages.
- Coconut oil
- 1 cup of organic grated zucchini
- 1 large free range egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 medium onion, finely minced
- 1/4 cup raw cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup tapioca starch or coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease baking sheet with coconut oil.
- Place grated zucchini into a clean dish towel and wring all of the excess water out.
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture in your hands and roll into small ovals. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 16 to 18 minutes, turning halfway through cooking. Bake until golden.