Are you tired of the same old breakfast routine? Looking for a healthy and delicious way to start your day?
Look no further than the blueberry smoothie! This refreshing and nutritious drink is packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber to help you power through your morning. Not only is it easy to make, but it also tastes amazing. So, whether you’re looking to lose weight, boost your immune system, or just switch up your breakfast routine, this blueberry smoothie recipe is a must-try. In this article, we’ll show you how to make a delicious blueberry smoothie and highlight some of the benefits of this superfood.
If you are looking for a delicious lunch or breakfast smoothie to start your day, try this Healthful Blueberry Smoothie! Organic kale, spinach and frozen fruits are blended together with honey to make this delicious smoothie. I usually have this smoothie in the morning. I love the way this smoothie makes me feel. It is so good!
- 2 handfuls of organic kale or organic spinach
- 1 cup frozen organic blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen organic pineapple chunks
- 1 tsp organic raw honey
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1/4 tsp organic turmeric
- 1/4 tsp organic ginger
- 1 oz Plant Derived Minerals
- Add the blueberries, kale / spinach, pineapple chunks, honey turmeric, Ginger, Plant derived minerals and water to the blender. If you plan to add any, add optional ingredients to the blender.
- Turn blender on and blend until creamy and smooth. If the smoothie is too thick, add a bit more milk.