You’ll have a delicious, healthy, and tea-friendly lemon poppy coffee cake!
You shouldn’t feel pressured to stop eating your favorite meals just because your behavior is getting better.
In fact, you’ll be glad to make these recipes your new favorites in place of your old ones.
Along with taste great, consuming it will make you feel better.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1½ cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 Omega-3 or pastured eggs
- ½ cup Swerve (erythritol)
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- Juice of 3 lemons
- Zest of 2 lemons
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Start by spraying a 9 × 5-inch loaf pan with olive oil and line it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Next, combine the eggs, Swerve, avocado oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, coconut milk, and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Then, whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Then, you’ll want to fold in the poppy seeds and transfer the dough to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
- Finally, let your cake cool for a few minutes before running a knife around the edge of the pan to help remove the loaf. Serve while still warm, or at room temperature.
Página web reconectada al %s.