Are you tired of the same old chicken dishes? Do you want to add some excitement to your meals without sacrificing healthy eating? Look no further than this irresistible baked chicken recipe.
Chicken is a versatile and healthy protein that can be prepared in countless ways. However, it can be easy to fall into a rut of making the same dishes over and over again. This baked chicken recipe is a delicious and easy way to switch things up and add some flavor to your weekly meal plan.
With a few simple ingredients and some basic cooking skills, you can create a mouth-watering and healthy meal that will satisfy your taste buds and keep you on track with your health goals. Whether you’re cooking for yourself or for a family, this baked chicken recipe is sure to be a hit. So let’s get started and learn how to make this irresistible dish.
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 4 strips center cut bacon
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ cucchiaino di sale all'aglio
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 4 oz / 112 g cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup / 58 g yellow cheddar cheese, finely grated
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp celery salt
- ¼ tsp dried dill
- ½ cup / 117 g white cheddar cheese, grated
- fresh chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F / 177 degrees C.
- Heat a large saute pan on medium heat for 3 minutes. Add avocado oil and cook bacon until lightly crisp but not completely cooked. Reserve and cool.
- Place chicken into a medium bowl. Add salt, pepper and garlic salt. Coat chicken evenly with the seasonings.
- Using the pan containing bacon grease add butter and melt on medium heat. Place chicken in pan and sear 3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Place chicken in a 9 X 13 inch glass baking dish and pour pan drippings on top.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, yellow cheddar cheese, garlic salt, celery salt and dill. Stir to combine.
- Crumble bacon strips evenly on top of seared chicken. Divide cream cheese mixture into quarters and top each portion of chicken with the mixture.
- Top with equal amounts of white cheddar and bake 25 minutes until cheese is evenly melted and slightly crispy. Garnish with chives. Enjoy.