It can be hard to get your daily intake of greens if you don’t like to eat them in their raw form. So a juice might be your best option. A green smoothie is an even better option. This pomegranate green smoothie recipe is tasty and filling while being full of nutrients and vitamins.
- Smoothie Base
- ¾ cup zucchini or cucumber chunks, frozen
- ¾ cup vanilla nut milk of choice, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons vanilla no-added-sugar collagen powder, or 1 scoop no-added-sugar vanilla protein powder
- 1 large handful spinach leaves
- 1 (½-inch) piece ginger, peeled
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pomegranate Coconut Topping
- 1 tablespoon 100% pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon canned coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 1. Add all of the smoothie ingredients into a blender and purée just until smooth. Avoid over blending, so that it’s a slushy consistency.
- 2. To serve, add the smoothie base in a glass and top with the coconut cream, pomegranate juice, and optional pomegranate seeds. Gently swirl using a spoon or straw and enjoy!
© 2023 Copyright Own Your Family