This is a great recipe for vegetarians who are looking for a meal that is substantial on protein and nutrients, but that doesn’t require meat to fill you up. Everyone knows that kale is good for you. We have been hearing that for a while now and with good reason. It is very nutritious. But there is a lot more to kale than most people realize.
- 2 cups organic kale, chopped
- 1⁄2 organic carrot strips
- 1⁄2 organic red pepper
- 1⁄2 organic yellow pepper
- 1⁄2 cup organic blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh organic parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp organic chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp Plant Derived Minerals
- 1 Tbsp balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp raw honey
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Real salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mix all the Ingredients.
© 2023 Copyright Own Your Family