This is a super simple recipe to make and is absolutely delicious. The flavor of the garlic and the mushrooms go so well together. You can add a little bit of thyme or rosemary if you want to, but I don’t think it is necessary.
- 1/3 cup / 80 g butter
- 3 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 lb / 800 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 lb / 400 g mushrooms, sliced
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add garlic.
- Add tomatoes and mushrooms. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Allow the mixture to simmer for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- When mushrooms and tomatoes are tender, add oregano and allow to simmer for 1 to 2 more minutes. Remove from heat and enjoy!
© 2023 Copyright Own Your Family