Who doesn’t love a good dessert, especially during the holiday season? However, traditional pies can be time-consuming and require a lot of effort. What if we told you there was a way to enjoy a delicious pumpkin pie cheesecake without even turning on your oven?
Pumpkin pie is a classic dessert during the fall and winter months. However, making a traditional pie can be intimidating for some, and not everyone has the time or energy to bake. Luckily, there are no-bake alternatives that are just as delicious and easy to make.
If you’re looking for a simple and tasty dessert to impress your guests this holiday season, look no further than this no-bake pumpkin pie cheesecake recipe. With just a few ingredients and minimal effort, you can create a dessert that is sure to be a hit at any gathering. So, put away your oven mitts and get ready to indulge in this mouth-watering treat.
- 3/4 cup almond or coconut flour
- 1/2 cup freshly ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup organic grass fed butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 25 drops (1/4 teaspoon) liquid stevia
- 1/3 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 4 ounces organic cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons organic sour cream
- 1/4 cup organic raw heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons organic grass fed butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 25 drops liquid stevia (approximately 1/4 teaspoon)
- Mix together dry ingredients for crust, then add in butter and stevia. Mix together well.
- Form small spheres with the dough and press into the tart pans.
- Combine all ingredients for the filling, then immersion blend until smooth.
- Spread filling into crusts, then refrigerate for at least four hours.