True to its subtitle,”30 Ways To Reboot Your Body” is a comprehensive user manual for getting the most out of your body. It explains how to reboot it, how to elevate it to the next level, and how to elevate it so that it is able to perform epic feats.
Watch the full video about the 30 Ways To Reboot Your Body by Ben Greenfield
Who is it for?
Best suited for people who want to get the most out of their bodies and especially those who don’t know where to start.
In “30 Ways To Reboot Your Body” you’ll learn:
- How to grease the groove.
- How to use hypoxia.
- How to geek out on the recovery.
Ben Greenfield’s biography
Ben Greenfield is a health and fitness instructor, author, podcaster, anti-aging consultant, professional Spartan athlete, and Iron Man Triathlete. In 2013 and 2014, he was in the top 100 most influential individuals in health and fitness. He is the author of The Wall Street Journal Bestseller “Boundless” and New York Times Bestseller “Beyond Training.”
The Book on 30 Ways To Reboot Your Body Review
If you had to sum up this sensation of reaching the pinnacle of your performance ability, one word would be “superhuman.” Just consider it. Performance, fat loss, recovery, digestion, cognition, sleep, and hormone balance are all fully optimized. If you follow every recommendation in this book, you will achieve it.
You will find the following secrets: – The most powerful athletic moves you can use for the rest of your life. – Three incredibly delicious meals that provide your body with all the nutrients known to man.
– The four tests you need to take if you want to know everything about your body.
– A little-known sleep trick that will get you back to sleep in minutes.
– Three easy steps to take a nap anytime, anywhere.
– And more. In other words, 30 Ways to Reboot Your Body More Than Simply Rebooting Your Body. It’s about rebooting your body, then taking your mind and body to a whole new level of physical and mental abilities, then icing on the cake with every science-backed trick, trick, and biohacking known to man. You can think of it as a complete user guide to getting the most out of the human body.
If you operate it according to the right user’s manual, the human body is capable of feeling great all the time and accomplishing astounding feats of physical and mental performance.
It’s time to get educated.
This book’s main takeaway is:
Our bodies and brains have been damaged by ineffective workout programs, unhealthy nutrition, chronic inflammation, and uneven hormones. Not only may you improve this issue by training more, but also by giving your physique a complete makeover. You won’t be able to achieve your best levels of success until you improve your health and performance.