Sveti Stefan is a beautiful little town north of Budva, on the Adriatic Sea. Sveti Stefan is one of the best-preserved medieval walled towns in the Adriatic. It was built in the 15th century by the Venetians and is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site and a popular location for film and TV productions. Sveti Stefan is a town of narrow cobblestone streets with the old houses on them, a townhouse, and the island’s Fortress, built in the 15th century. The town is almost entirely inhabited by tourists and it does not look like a real town. The Fortress is a great place to visit. We highly recommend that you find time to visit this beautiful place.
Watch the full episode of Aman Sveti Stefan Montenegro | Best Luxury Hotel in Montenegro | Family Travel
Aman Sveti Stefan Montenegro | Best Luxury Hotel in Montenegro | Family Travel
What you’ll learn in this episode of Aman Sveti Stefan in Montenegro:
- Where exactly Sveti Stefan is.
- How to get to Sveti Stefan?
- What beaches at Sveti Stefan that you can visit.
- How to access the three beaches at Sveti Stefan?
- Is Sveti Stefan worth visiting?
- The owner of Sveti Stefan.
- Entrance to Sveti Stefan non-hotel guests.