Are you looking for a delicious and healthy dish to add to your meal rotation? Look no further than roasted eggplant.
Eggplant is a versatile vegetable that is commonly used in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine. It’s low in calories and high in fiber, making it a great addition to any diet. Roasting eggplant is a simple and delicious way to enjoy this nutrient-packed veggie.
Roasted eggplant is not only healthy, but it’s also incredibly flavorful. Whether you’re a seasoned chef or a novice cook, this dish is easy to prepare and will impress your dinner guests. In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of eggplant and provide you with a simple and delicious recipe for roasted eggplant.
Roasted eggplant is a delicious and easy to prepare dish. There are many ways to use roasted eggplant and it is one of the few dishes that can be prepared in advance. It is a great appetizer for a party, a good side for a main dish or a good stand-alone dish.
- ¼ cup / 60 mL olive oil
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb / 454 g eggplant, cut crosswise into ½-inch-thick slices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F / 204 degrees C.
- In a bowl, put oil, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add eggplant slices and toss to coat.
- Spray or coat a baking sheet with olive oil. Arrange eggplant on baking sheet in an even layer. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!