Are you tired of the same old boring meals and looking to spice things up in the kitchen? How about trying a seafood boil recipe that will not only satisfy your taste buds but also impress your guests?
Seafood boils are a popular dish in coastal regions, particularly in the southern United States. It’s a communal meal that brings people together to enjoy a variety of fresh seafood, vegetables, and spices all cooked together in one pot. It’s a perfect dish for a summer gathering or a cozy night in with your family.
If you’re new to seafood boils or looking for a new recipe to try, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll be sharing a mouth-watering seafood boil recipe that’s easy to make and packed with flavor. Whether you’re a seafood lover or just looking to try something new, this recipe is sure to impress. So, grab your apron and let’s get cooking!
Seafood Boil Recipes are quite the delicacy here in the Philippines, a place where everyone is a seafood lover. This recipe managed to catch my attention and what I love about it is that it doesn’t require homemade crab cakes. The flavor is excellent and delicious.
- 1 kg Crabs
- 1 kg Mussels
- 500 grams Clams
- 500 grams Shrimp
- 2 pcs White Onion Sliced
- 1 clove Garlic sliced
- Cajun Power
- 2 pcs Corn
- 1 pc Lemon
- Water for boiling
- Pour water on a large stockpot. Bring to a boil.
- Add salt in the pot.
- First to boil the shrimp (don't over cook it)
- Boil Mussels
- Boil Clams
- Boil Crab
- Remove all seafood. Set a side.
- Heat another pot. Add Oil and 2slices of Butter, add sliced onion and garlic. Let it simmer for 2-3 mins
- Add Cojun Power and Paprika, simmer for 3-5mins
- Slowly add the seafoods. Add Corn and Lemon
- Transfer to a serving tray.
- Share and enjoy!