Tacos are one of the best meals to make when it comes to saving time and not spending too much money. You don’t have to go to a restaurant or order food to have a good taco. Learn how to make a homemade taco bowl with this blog.
A Taco Bowl is a super easy and fast way to make a taco. It is a good alternative to regular tacos because it is portable and easier to eat. This blog will explore this method of eating tacos and show a few recipe variations.
The “taco bowl” is a fun, lighter way to indulge your taco craving! It’s very similar to a burrito bowl, but we’ll be layering taco ingredients at the end instead of wrapping them up inside a burrito.
- ( All ingredients must be Organic )
- 1 Lb ground sirloin
- [ homemade taco seasoning* ]
- romaine lettuce
- small tomato, cut in half
- black olives, sliced
- whole milk taco shredded cheese
- 1 small onion
- 1 avocado
- greek yogurt
- fresh cilantro
- 1 oz Plant Derived Minerals
- [ *Homemade Taco Seasoning (single serving)]
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp real salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Cook sirloin in skillet over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes, breaking up and stirring; drain.
- Add 2/3 cup water, 1oz Plant Derived Minerals and homemade taco seasoning; heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 5 minutes, stirring often, until thickened.
- Top romaine leaves with seasoned sirloin, onion, black olives, tomato, and cheese.
- Garnish with avocado, cilantro and Greek yogurt ( Optional ).